Dra. Anna Nilson
- Expert in Advanced Endodontics at the University of Seville. 2017
- Master in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation of ESORIB (European School of Oral Rehabilitation Implantology and Biomaterials). 2013 – 2014.
- Title approved by the CSN accreditation of Radiodiagnostic Facilities Manager August 2015.
- Degree in Dentistry at the Catholic University of Valencia. Course 2008-2013.
- International Baccalaureate at the International School of Dusseldorf. Course 2001-2008.
Attendance at courses and conferences
- 5 Intensive Days of Porcelain Carillas, Dr. Paul Cabeza & Hans Pachas. May 2019, Zaragoza.
- Prosthetic Course on Implants from Simple to Advanced, Dr. Emilio Sánchez Talaverano, Dr. Alberto Rico. Densply. April – July 2019.
- 2nd Edition Composite D91 Workshops, Madrid. Dr. David García Baeza and Ramón García-Adámez Soto. November 2017 – February 2018, Madrid.
- 22-23 September 2017, Barcelona. Course: Occlusion, fixed prosthesis and aesthetics in dentistry.
- From the first visit to the cemented. Dr. Juan Cadafalch Cabani. 24 – 25 March 2017.
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry, Dr. Scar Gonzalez. March – April 2017.
- Expert in Advanced Endodontics, University of Seville. December – July 2017, Seville.
- Course: intelligent simplification in direct composite restorations, Dr. Javier Tapia. December 2, 2016.
- Course: Improvement of the handling of soft and hard tissues in the previous sector, Dr. Ramón Gómez. July 15, 2016.
- Course: Update in protocols: the diagnosis in endodontics to reconstruction, Dr. Pablo Castelo Baz. June 18, 2016.
- Practical theoretical course: Aesthetic restorations Amaris, Dr. Nuria Prieto. April 9, 2016.
- The current implantology step by step: from simple to complex, Dr. Manuel Romero Ruiz. April 29, 2016.
- Assistance to Balearic Symposium of Implantology and Oral Prosthetics. March 5, 2016.
- Practical theoretical course: Endodontic treatment plan, Dr. Fernando Duran-Sindreu Terol. January 30, 2016.
- Course: clinical strategy of decision-making in rehabilitation with implants. Management of the aesthetic complications of implants, Dr. Antonio Liñares. January 23, 2016.
- Clinical session: Dental ceramics: Current status, Dr. Jaime Torres Bosch. November 20, 2015.
- 3rd Implant Direct International Symposium: A new path in Implant Dentistry. October 23-25, 2015.
- Course Implant Brasil, Sao Paolo. Dr. Alexander Salvoni. August 20-30, 2015.
- Treatment of pulp pathology in Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Javier Fombella Balán. May 8, 2015.
- Attendance at XXIII Annual Meeting NYU-ESORIB. 13 – 14 June 2014,
- Certificate of attendance at the course «Total removable prosthesis» Dr. N Fassina. 21–22–23 February 2014.2013
- Course: Achieving Clinical Success and Patient Satisfaction in the World of
- Implants by New York University College of Dentistry. 24–25 May 2013.
- Course: Diagnosis in orthodontics. Principles and rules that help treat our patients more efficiently. 21 – 22 October 2011.
- English: native.
- English: native.
- French: basic level.
- German: C1 advanced level spoken. B1 certificate from Goethe Institute.