Dr. Pablo Espinosa Calleja
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Valladolid. Physician specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery via MIR, University Hospital October 12, Madrid. Course 2005 – 2010.
- International University Expert in Orthognathic Surgery, by the International University of Cataluña.
- Expert in:
Dental Oral Implant and Maxillofacial.
Advanced Temporomandibular Articulation Surgery.
Oncology Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Awarded by the San Nicolás Foundation of the Royal Spanish Academy of Medicine to the best Bachelor’s degree (2004).
- AO Fellowship Grant at Johns Hopkins University and University of Maryland, Baltimore, in reconstructive surgery and facial traumatology (2009).
Attendance at courses and conferences
- University Course: Specialization in Surgical Treatment of the Temporomandibular Joint by the Spanish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, at the European University Miguel Delibes.
Scientific Society to which it belongs
- Member of the Spanish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Head and Neck Surgery.